Sunday, March 29, 2009

Re-injury

Walking on wet grass in heels down a slope and I don't agree.  At Maurice's nieces wedding last night we were outside lighting sparklers as they were departing.  I was handing out the sparklers and lighting them when I lost my footing and thought I had just twisted my right ankle again.  On our way back to the hotel, we drove by St. Francis Hospital in Shakopee and I told Maurice I thought I should probably stop there.  2 hours later they said I fractured my ankle right next to the place I fractured it last summer.  Got an air cast, some pain pills and photocopy of the x-ray plus a cd of the x-rays to give to my doctor to look at. 

2 comments:

Grandma Bette said...

Oh my gosh. What one won't do to get out of work. Hope the pain pills work. Mom

Sindi said...

how high were these high heels? were they like 1/2" inch heels or were you wearing whore heels?