Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hi I'm the Carrico's second Boxer dog and my name is Maggie Fitzgerald Carrico, after the female boxer in the movie "Million Dollar Baby".  I was born on 11-22-06 in Hinckley MN and the Mom brought me home at the end of January, 2007.  I'm really quite spoiled since I'm the only "kid" they have around 24/7.  I'm now 1-1/2 years old so I'm still in my puppy stage.  I love to run and take a flying leap at the mom and dad when we're outside, which really pisses them off.  They took me to puppy kindergarten last year, but I didn't pass.  I'd rather be a little mischievous, so when I do something really cute, they can't resist me.  I like the nieces and nephew and pretty much let them do whatever they want with me.  Molly doesn't like it when I try to lick her face or chase her and I get in big trouble.  She tells me "no Maggie" and puts her little hand out in a stop formation.  She's pretty cute so I generally stop bothering her, even if she sometimes says "no Maggie" when I'm just laying there doing nothing.  Meagan likes to climb on me and I'm cool with that.  When my "sister" Andrea comes up she takes me with her for a walk or run, which I always get excited about.  However, I always forget that her walks/runs are at least 4 miles.  Well that's all from me for now.  Maybe the mom will let me blog again sometime.  

1 comment:

Sindi said...

Yo Maggie..cousin Sierra here love the picture! I dig what you're saying about the kids..especially the babies. Alexis used to crawl over me too and I usually let her. She liked to pull on my ears and try to put them in her mouth. We will have to get together sometime and chase cats...they really get on my nerves. Paws out for now!